Welcome to Kingdom Purpose Women! Here you will learn all about the Kingdom of Jesus Christ and how we are to live according to the Word of God.
Do you relate to any of these statements?
- I don’t really want to admit it to anyone, but the Bible seems a little boring.
- I pray all the time, but nothing seems to happen. It just doesn’t work for me.
- I hear stories all the time about people being healed or having other miracles, but I have never had it happen in my life. Why doesn’t it happen for me?
- I’m not sure if God can really love me.
- I don’t think I am good enough for God to do a miracle in my life.
- I read about seeking first the “Kingdom of God,” but I don’t know what that means.
- I am fed up with my life not working. I want to do things God’s way. But I need help to do it. I need a teacher or mentor to guide me.
If any of these statements sound like you, then join this community of women learning about and living in the Kingdom of God. After spending some time with us, you will begin to share our excitement for the Word of God and experience the thrill of life in the Kingdom of Jesus Christ! Nothing is more exhilarating than living life with a Kingdom Purpose!
You have arrived here at just the right time, because this is a new project that will grow quickly. By joining us in these early stages of development you will have access to all the posts, teachings, and audio downloads and will know about all the free give-a-ways we will be offering over time. By signing up for the newsletter you will be sure to be notified at the beginning of each new teaching series, will be aware of each post, video and event we offer. You are encouraged to share your thoughts and encourage others through your own experiences in the comments section.
You may ask questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Perhaps your question will even be posted on the soon-coming “question” section of the website!
Begin the foundational teaching series, Understanding the Kingdom.
Or see some of Marjorie Lou’s favorite quotes. (the list will continue to grow!)
We welcome you to this great adventure learning about the Kingdom of God.